What is MS EXCEL?
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, Mac OS, Android and iOS. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications. Excel forms part of the Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Basics – worksheet, workbook, (.xlsb, .slxm, .xls) sheet linking, sheet movement, sheet name change, sheet colour change, formula bar, view ( gridlines, full view, freeze pan.)
- Sum, count, min, max, small, large, choose.
- Average, mode, median, percentile, rank.
- If, sumifs, countifs, rank & if.
- Array formula.
- Index, match, vlookup, and hlookup.
- Indirect, concatenate, named ranges.
- Sum product.
- Conditional formatting.
Why Learn MS Excel?
- Getting Excel certificate stamps you got more technical skills than other this will get you more job opportunities in your way.
- Companies prefer to hire the certified skill employees.
- Excel training doesn’t focus only on making you an expert. It includes many modules to enhance your overall management skills so that you can grab higher positions as well.
After completion of class 9 any one can join this course.
DURATION OF COURSE:
7 Weeks classes
Name: Mr. Raghav Nuwal
Education: MBA – IIM, B. Tech – IIT